- Australia’s fastest growing short-stay hospital provider
- High performing executive team
Our client is building Australia’s leading network of day and short-stay hospitals. In less than four years since its inception, they have grown to be a significant operator of high quality, short-stay surgical hospitals, with eleven high quality facilities across Australia. The company is focussed on continuing this successful growth to become the leading player in the sector, and the Chief Operations Officer will be integrally involved with their core focus being around operational management and growth of the existing hospitals.
The Chief Operations Officer is a new role within the company, with the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Accountable to the CEO for the effective and efficient management and oversight of each of the hospital facilities.
- Oversight and coordination of the hospitals’ operational activities through each respective site manager
- Provide effective leadership for each of the hospitals allowing them to grow in a profitable and sustainable manner
- Set the tone for ethical and responsible decision making, appropriate management and best practice corporate governance.
- Ensuring all clinician issues are dealt with effectively and for the mutual benefit of clinicians and the organisation.
- The COO will be a member of the senior executive team and attend group board meetings.
To register your interest and to receive more information on the role, please email Alyssa Reynolds E: email@example.com