- Lead high quality service delivery and manage change
- Enjoy the vibrant Geelong and the Bellarine region
Barwon Health is one of the largest and most comprehensive regional health services in Victoria, providing care at all stages of life and circumstance. Mental health services provided cover the full spectrum from child & youth through to aged across a range of acute, outpatient and community settings.
This position will lead and engage the workforce across a large and well-established mental health service. It provides the opportunity to contribute at both the strategic and operational level and to make a sustainable impact across the service.
Key qualifications and experience include:
- Registration with AHPRA with post graduate qualifications in Psychiatric Nursing or equivalent
- Significant and demonstrated leadership experience in a complex mental health service
- A track record of achieving results
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven relationship and influencing skills
- Personal drive, integrity and professionalism
For further information or to apply
Contact Name: Pam Lubrainschik
Contact Details: 0452 295 088 or email@example.com