- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial radiology group
- High performing executive team
Qscan Group Holdings is a fast-growing radiology group based in Brisbane. Established in 2006, the company now has 21 locations in Queensland under Qscan Radiology, and 11 locations in New South Wales under North Coast Radiology. Qscan’s vision is to be the premium Radiology Specialist for patients and referrers, with a focus on providing exceptionally accurate diagnostic radiology reports, interventional radiology services and outstanding patient care.
With a strong growth strategy, Qscan plans to expand both nationally and internationally, potentially providing opportunities for personal growth and career development along the way.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Group Procurement Manager is a new role established to harness the Group’s increasing buying power. The successful applicant will have experience in multi-site procurement roles, negotiating equipment contracts, and a background in the radiology or private health care sectors would be an advantage.
Essential skills and experience include:
- Leading negotiations in the acquisition of high value equipment and service contracts, preferably within the health care sector
- Well developed stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Proven project management expertise
- Development of strategic procurement plans across a multi-site business
- A tertiary qualification in business, commerce, accountancy or other relevant discipline will be an advantage
To register your interest and to receive more information on the role, please email Alyssa Reynolds E: email@example.com