With a strong history of exceptional service and an outstanding reputation, St John of God Geelong has an opportunity for an experienced nurse/midwife to join its award-winning organisation as the Nurse Unit Manager of its Maternity Unit.
This is a rare leadership opportunity for an experienced registered nurse/midwife to lead the largest private maternity and women’s health unit in the region. Key to the position will be the ability to deliver exceptional healthcare services through:
- Providing ongoing support & commitment to your team
- Providing excellent clinical knowledge & practice
- Facilitation of team development (coaching, mentoring etc.)
- Coordinating & managing your team
- Seeking opportunities for future progression of health services
Key knowledge & qualification requirements:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse/Midwife with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Advanced clinical knowledge and skills, with recent broad-based midwifery expertise
- Ability to develop and strengthen medical, nursing and interdisciplinary relationships and teams.
- Ability to understand and respond to stakeholder needs.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead teams, empowering and mentoring caregivers.
- Demonstrated capacity to support and lead change.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement, including the ACHS EQuiP process and clinical risk management.
- Ability to work within and contribute to the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion in regards to your suitability for the position and/or receive an information pack with further details on the role, please contact Michael De Santis on 0406 499 659 or email@example.com