With a reputation for exceptional care in the provision of rehabilitation services, St John of God Frankston Rehabilitation Hospital is well known for providing individually tailored rehabilitative programs for the people of Greater Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula. A 60-bed hospital, SJOG Frankston provides rehabilitative services extending across the following specializations:
- Orthopaedic & movement disorder
- General programs for patients recovering from surgery, accidents or injury.
Reporting directly to and working with the CEO, candidates for this rare senior leadership and management position will have the following key qualifications/attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated middle management skills, across operations and strategic planning
- Broad range of clinical knowledge & experience & qualifications in rehabilitation
- Financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of quality and patient safety within the health care setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to facilitate intra- and inter- departmental communication
- Ability to work within and contribute to the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion in regards to your suitability for the position and/or receive an information pack with further details on the role, please contact Michael De Santis on 0406 499 659 or firstname.lastname@example.org