- Operations Manager required for growing diagnostic specialist group
- Package $120k-$150k TRP plus STI
Our client is seeking a strong team and culture leader who can facilitate the success and development of a multi-site clinical team. Experienced in building/maintaining strong revenue streams and establishing high level interpersonal relationships, the Operations Manager is responsible for improving the organisation’s performance through exceptional client management and workforce engagement.
The key requirements of the role are:
- 5 years or more operational multi-site management experience within the healthcare sector. Those with a background in private hospitals, large private specialist providers or community services are likely to be a good fit.
- A tertiary qualification in a business or related discipline.
- Ability to read and interpret P&L’s and budgets, and to provide commercially insightful monthly reporting to management.
- Strong commercial acumen and the capacity to improve operational performance through workforce engagement.
- A clinical and/or medical management background is preferred
To register your interest and receive more information, please email Alyssa Reynolds E: email@example.com