Andrew Kinkade | Insights from Industry Leaders
General Manager of Residential Care at Catholic Healthcare
Andrew Kinkade is the General Manager of Residential Care at Catholic Healthcare was placed by Ccentric in 2017. Andrew began his career in investment banking and strategy consulting, working with Bain & Company, Macquarie Group and PriceWaterhouseCoopers. He moved into healthcare joining the National Home Doctor Service (13 SICK) as General Manager NSW, then as Chief Operating Officer before moving to Catholic Healthcare.
He recently sat down with Managing Director, Wayne Bruce, to discuss his career and the aged care sector. Some of the areas they touch on include:
- What Andrew’s first job out of University was and how it shaped his future career path.
- If there was any particular person who has inspired him in career.
- What attracted him to the position at Catholic Healthcare.
- The most rewarding part of his current position.
- What he thinks the opportunities and challenges will be for Catholic Healthcare over the next 5 years.
- Discussing the biggest adjustment for Andrew moving from the professional services space to healthcare.
All podcasts are available on the Ccentric knowledge page here; including the latest podcast series “Insights from Industry Leaders” and series one, a combination of interviews with both healthcare and academia leaders.
The Ccentric podcasts are also available here:
Missed one of our other articles? Make sure you subscribe to the Ccentric newsletter here.