Since launching our interim brand, CcInterim, two years ago, it has gone from strength to strength. CcInterim provides interim/locum management services for senior executive, clinical and academic leadership roles through to the middle management and specialist professional level appointments.
Many businesses understand the value of having additional resources during periods of change, extended leave, or when specialist expertise is needed to undertake specific short-term projects, and so CcInterim works to help both parties come together to create the perfect short-term fit.
Working in an interim role offers individuals a sense of flexibility and diversity in the workplace, alongside providing great opportunities for both personal and professional development.
Below are some examples of the recent candidates our CcInterim team has placed:
– Interim Chief Executive Officer for a large disability not-for-profit organisation
– Interim General Manager Retirement Communities for a large catholic health not-for-profit with hospitals, aged care and community care
– Interim Strategic Manager at a cancer hospital and research institute
– Interim Executive Director Planning and Resources at a rural hospital and health service
– Interim Director of Curriculum Development for a new independent college
– Interim Finance Manager for a large medical research institute
– Interim Director of Medical Services for a large rural tertiary health service
– Interim Director of Medical Services for a large metropolitan tertiary hospital
– Interim Finance Director for a large metropolitan tertiary health service
– Interim Executive Director of Nursing for a large health service
– Interim Chief Financial Officer for a rural health service
– Interim Chief Executive Officer for a large tertiary private/not-for-profit health service
– Interim Director of Medical Services for a small metropolitan hospital
– Interim Director of Medical Services for a tertiary public/not-for-profit health service
– Interim Chief Financial Officer for a large specialist medical centre group
– Interim State Manager for a major private hospital group
Take Part in Our Survey!
Back in 2015, we conducted our first-ever Interim Survey to gain insights into the demands and drivers in the market for interim executives within Australia’s health care sector. Our results revealed fascinating statistics and intel into salary expectations, how people were finding Interim positions, and what jobs offered an Interim role.
Our new and updated 2018 Interim Survey is now available here which we would encourage you to take part in. Your answers are submitted anonymously, and it will take around 5-10 minutes to complete.
The results will be available on our website www.ccentricgroup.com in the New Year.
If you would like to read our 2015 Interim Survey report, click here.
Whether you are looking for the right candidate to temporarily fill an executive role, or you are seeking an interim role yourself, please get in contact with Sarah Street.
M +61 406 505 169
D +61 2 8422 5308