Since launching our interim brand, CcInterim, three years ago, it has gone from strength to strength. CcInterim provides interim/locum management services for senior executive, clinical and academic leadership roles through to the middle management and specialist professional level appointments.
Many businesses understand the value of having additional resources during periods of change, extended leave, or when specialist expertise is needed to undertake specific short-term projects, and so CcInterim works to help both parties come together to create the perfect short-term fit.
Working in an interim role offers individuals a sense of flexibility and diversity in the workplace, alongside providing great opportunities for both personal and professional development.
Below are some examples of the recent candidates our CcInterim team has placed:
– Interim Change Manager for a large aged care organisation
– Interim Chief Executive Officer for a large disability not-for-profit organisation
– Interim Chief Executive Officer for a large tertiary private/not-for-profit health service
– Interim Chief Executive Officer for a private hospital
– Interim Chief Financial Officer for a large specialist medical centre group
– Interim Chief Financial Officer for a rural health service
– Interim Director of Medical Services for a large metropolitan tertiary hospital
– Interim Director of Medical Services for a large rural tertiary health service
– Interim Director of Medical Services for a small metropolitan hospital
– Interim Director of Medical Services for a tertiary public/not-for-profit health service
– Interim Executive Director of Nursing for a large health service
– Interim Executive Director People and Culture for a large public health service
– Interim Executive Director Planning and Resources at a rural hospital and health service
– Interim Finance Director for a large metropolitan tertiary health service
– Interim Finance Manager for a large medical research institute
– Interim General Manager Retirement Communities for a large catholic health not-for-profit with hospitals, aged care and community care
– Interim State Manager for a major private hospital group
– Interim Strategic Manager at a cancer hospital and research institute
Our latest interim survey
Back in 2015, we conducted our first-ever Interim Survey to gain insights into the demands and drivers in the market for interim executives within Australia’s health care sector. Our results revealed fascinating statistics and intel into salary expectations, how people were finding Interim positions, and what jobs offered an Interim role.
Our new and updated 2019 Interim Survey results are now available here.
If you would like to read our 2015 Interim Survey report, click here.
With the holiday break coming up, you may need an interim to cover staff during that period. Please contact Sarah Street for more information on:
M +61 406 505 169
D +61 2 8422 5308