Dr Michael Stanford
Dr Michael Stanford is an experienced Non-Executive Director at a number of private healthcare companies including Australian Clinical Labs and Nucleus Network. When this podcast was recorded, Dr Michael Stanford was the Group Chief Executive Officer of St John of God Health Care; a position he held for sixteen years. He commenced his career as a Doctor, obtaining a Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery from the University of New South Wales, Michael progressed into hospital administration; he also has a Master’s of Business Administration; is also a fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and is a Member of the Order of Australia for significant service to health care and tertiary education.
Some of his previous executive and non-executive appointments have included:
- Managing Director and CEO, Australian Hospital Care
- Non-Executive Director, Australian Clinical Labs
- Non-Executive Director, Nucleus Network
- Non-Executive Director, Healthscope
- Board Member, St John of God Healthcare
- Board Member, St Ives Retirement Living
- Member, National Health Performance Authority
Ccentric conducted a series of podcast interviews with several leaders in healthcare and academia, all are currently available on the Ccentric knowledge page here.
To keep up-to-date with the latest news from Ccentric subscribe here today.
The Ccentric podcasts are also available here: