Erwin Loh | Insights from Industry Leaders
Chief Medical Officer for St Vincent’s Health Australia
Erwin Loh is the national Chief Medical Officer and Group General Manager Clinical Governance for St Vincent’s Health Australia.
- Why did you decide to study medicine?
- What have been your favourite jobs in your career so far?
- What has been the biggest work-related challenge you’ve faced?
- How do you think digital health will change the healthcare landscape in the coming years?
- Diversity is becoming a prominent issue. How have you seen the companies and boards that you are working with evolve and manage these issues?
- What is one of the biggest challenges of working on a board?
- Who has inspired you the most in your career?
- What are your top tips for aspiring leaders?
All podcasts are available on the Ccentric knowledge page here; including the latest podcast series “Insights from Industry Leaders” and series one, a combination of interviews with both healthcare and academia leaders.
The Ccentric podcasts are also available here:
Missed one of our other articles? Make sure you subscribe to the Ccentric newsletter here.