Mr Steven Rubic
Mr Steven Rubic was recently appointed by Ccentric as the new National Chief Executive Officer of Healthscope. He has had more than twenty years’ experience in leadership roles in health care including Chief Executive Officer of I-MED Network, Chief Executive of St Vincent’s and Mater Health Sydney and numerous board memberships including: I-Med, The Garvan Institute for Medical Research and the Chris O’Brien Lifehouse Hospital .
When this interview series took place, Steven Rubic was the CEO of I-MED Network.
In this interview, Steve Rubic and Ccentric Managing Director, Wayne Bruce, discuss the following:
- A career summary;
- Who has been the biggest influence of his career;
- What job has he learnt the most from;
- Where does he sees the future of healthcare;
- What are the issues facing the higher education sector;
- How do the imaging and hospital sectors of healthcare compare;
- What are his thoughts on attracting the best senior talent is;
- What are the attributes a healthcare leader needs; and,
- What is his advice to aspiring healthcare executives
To watch these interviews click here to visit Ccentric Group You Tube channel.