As part of our leadership interview series, Ccentric interviews Ms Belinda Moyes who is an experience health Chief Executive Officer and Board Director.
Some of her career highlights include:
- Chief Executive Officer of Barwon Health in Victoria
- Chief Executive of the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network in South Australia
- Chief Executive Officer of Country Health SA
- Chief Nursing Advisor to the Department of Health and Human Services VIC
- Director of Operations at Epworth Hospital.
- Adjunct Professor, Deakin University
- Professorial Fellow, Flinders University
- Strategic Advisor, National Health Workforce Reform, Department of Health and Human Services VIC
In this interview, Belinda Moyes discusses what the key issues faced in her current job are. As part of an 8 part series, you can also view the rest of the interviews with Ms Moyes on the Ccentric Group You Tube channel here.
Other questions covered in these interviews include:
- What the key traits a successful leader requires
- What has been the biggest influence on her career,
- What job has she learnt the most from,
- Where Ms Moyes sees the future of healthcare,
- A Career overview
- What are the key challenges in attracting and retaining senior level talent, and
- What would be her advice to aspiring leaders.
For more interviews like this head over to our knowledge page here.