As part of our leadership series, we interview Ms Belinda Moyes who is an experience health Chief Executive Officer and Board Director.
Some of her career highlights include:
- Chief Executive Officer of Barwon Health in Victoria
- Chief Executive of the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network in South Australia
- Chief Executive Officer of Country Health SA
- Chief Nursing Advisor to the Department of Health and Human Services VIC
- Director of Operations at Epworth Hospital.
In this interview, Belinda Moyes discusses what the key issues faced in her current job are. As part of an 8 part series, you can also view the rest of the interviews with Ms Moyes on the Ccentric Group You Tube channel here.
Other questions covered in these interviews include:
- What the key traits a successful leader requires
- What has been the biggest influence on her career,
- What job has she learnt the most from,
- Where Ms Moyes sees the future of healthcare,
- A Career overview
- What are the key challenges in attracting and retaining senior level talent, and
- What would be her advice to aspiring leaders.