Our client, Cura Day Hospitals Group - Australia's leading provider of day hospital facilities, is seeking to appoint a CEO/Director of Nursing to provide clinical leadership and operational management for Ballarat Day Procedure Centre in Ballarat.
With three operating theatres, 13 first-stage recovery beds and 20 day oncology treatment chairs, the Centre provides a broad range of surgical services including Dental, Ear, Nose & Throat, Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic, Oral-Maxillofacial, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and Urology.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager – South, the successful candidate will be a strong operational leader with experience in both commercial and clinical management and a background in perioperative services/theatre management. The appointment will suit a consultative leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can demonstrate experience in change management, strategic planning, business development/marketing, and management of overall financial performance.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in senior healthcare or nursing management with experience in perioperative care;
- Current AHPRA nursing registration, and post graduate qualifications in nursing or management;
- Knowledge of patient safety & clinical quality initiatives, contemporary risk management strategies, ACSQHC Standards, Quality Management Systems and requirements for accreditation and ANCI Competency Standards;
- A strong commercial focus, with proven business development experience, strong financial management skills and business acumen;
- An understanding of health funding models.
For further information on the opportunity including the selection criteria, please contact Rebekah Di Blasi on +61 420 899 811 or via email to email@example.com.