- Organisation that has a strong reputation and standing with all of its stakeholders
- Based in Mudgee
- If you are an inspirational leader, with a proven record in driving excellence aligned with mission and objectives – apply now
Lifeskills Plus is a well-known and respected Not-For-Profit community service organisation that was established in 1991. It aims to develop resilient, productive, and inclusive communities and families. It is HDAA accredited for the provision of services under NSW Disability Service Standards and is also a registered NDIS provider.
The CEO is responsible for the sustainable growth of the organisation and for opportunities in areas that are aligned with the Mission of the organisation. The CEO is accountable to the Board for the effective operations of Lifeskills+.
We are seeking an outstanding leader that is passionate about making a difference and with the following skills and attributes:
- Exceptional leadership skills to build and lead staff to deliver quality outcomes
- Highly developed strategic thinking, planning, and analytical skills
- Career record in the community services sector
- Demonstrated relationship building with internal and external stakeholders, such as local and state government and disability agencies
- Experience in corporate governance and engaging with and influencing Boards
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Ccentric Executive Search has been exclusively retained by Lifeskills Plus to conduct the search for this role. Please contact Pam Lubrainschik, at +61 452 295 088 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Natalie Xu at Nataliex@ccentricgroup.com +61 450 358 948 for a confidential discussion about the role and/or to receive the Candidate Information Pack.