We are currently looking for a Chief Digital Health Officer to join Western Sydney LHD.
Western Sydney Local Health District includes five major hospitals and delivers healthcare to more than 1 million people living in the state's fastest growing region.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Chief Digital Health Officer is responsible for creating the digital health strategy for the business. Advanced digital capability is critical to optimising the benefits of; the substantial capital redevelopment taking place; evolving technology enabled models of clinical care; and exploiting the rich data resources of the district.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join the Local Health District to provide innovation and leadership to deliver digital solutions that are fit for purpose and meet internal and external stakeholder needs now and into the future.
For a detailed candidate information pack and/or a confidential discussion please contact Pam Lubrainschik at email@example.com or +61 452 295 088
To submit a job application; please submit a one page covering letter (with your CV), including a short statement in response to the two targeted questions below:
- Detail your previous experience in successfully leading change within a complex and diverse health system that directly led to improvements in an Information Technology Services environment
- Provide examples where you have led and delivered strategic ICT initiatives. Include the details around the key challenges, solutions, outcomes, risks & risk mitigation strategies.
To be eligible for employment, you must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen;
- A permanent resident of Australia;
- A New Zealand citizen with a current New Zealand passport; or
- A citizen of another country with an appropriate visa that allows you to work in Australia
You can only be offered employment in this role for the duration that your current visa allows you to work in Australia; and you can only be offered ongoing employment if you have a permanent visa that allows you to work in Australia.
- Relevant standard screening checks will be undertaken following interviews e.g. National Police Check, Service Checks, Proof of ID etc.
- Click here for information on NSW Health
Applications must be submitted by 26th July 2020, 11.59pm.