Telstra Health is Australia’s largest ehealth company. It provides innovative software and digital solutions to governments and healthcare providers to better connect systems, access to care and improve lives. With a unique presence and expertise across the entire spectrum of health, aged and disability sectors, Telstra Health is shaping a connected future for healthcare.
The CIO is responsible for setting a challenging vision for Telstra Health's digital platform and creating an ambitious path to achieve this outcome.
Extensive experience in digital and technology leadership and e acknowledged industry leadership across multiple health domains is required.
We are seeking demonstrated success in:
- Leading investment in and governance of digital health programs that have created measurable value for healthcare organisations, clinicians and patients/citizens
- Innovation in digital-enabled health service delivery, including clinical workflows, data and analytics, voice-driven UI, artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic automation, and IoT
- Working in a matrix leadership model, motivating and influencing people to operate in the co-design of digital products and services, utilising agile software development practices that create market-leading digital health solutions
- Progression of a culture that attracts and retains diverse, high performing technology specialists and aspiring tech leaders
- Implementing commercial models that are based on ‘as-a-service’, cloud infrastructure and digital platform reuse
- A disciplined approach to setting software, platform and integration standards (based on leading health information standards) and demonstrated engagement in the standards development process for health information standards
- Privacy and security requirements for sensitive health information including government level security standards.
Candidates will be outstanding people leaders, speak publicly with confidence and clarity and will have a post graduate degree (or equivalent) in computer science, science or business. Commercial governance, credible experience and demonstrated understanding of a wide range of national- and state-based health systems will be an advantage in being selected for this role.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join Australia's largest health software and technology company to provide innovation and leadership to deliver digital solutions that are fit for purpose and meet internal and external stakeholder needs now and into the future.