- Be at the forefront of driving primary care reform
- A true Neighbourhood Health Hub, Healthicare will partner with local general practices and be the conduit to the broader Healthcare Neighbourhood, supported by state-of-the-art digital systems
- Transformative approach to deliver value-driven, integrated community health and social care services
You are a vocationally registered General Practitioner with a minimum of three years’ leadership experience, and a genuine commitment to health system reform and improving health and social outcomes. You demonstrate passion and the ability to lead a unique organisation and a multidisciplinary team and are aligned to Healthicare's core principles of Value, Equity, Integration, Partnership, Empowerment, Flexibility, and Agility.
You’re looking for a challenging and unique leadership role that matches your drive and ambition to realise meaningful change in general practice and broader health reform.
Essential Criteria & Qualifications
- AHPRA registration as a medical practitioner with GP specialisation
- Vocational registration
- Relevant business-related post-graduate course.
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Post-graduate training in business or associated discipline.
Watch the video here to learn more about the position.
To find out more and/or to receive a detailed information pack regarding this opportunity, please contact Pam Lubrainschik at PamL@ccentricgroup.com or call +61 452 295 088 for a confidential discussion.