- The key executive leadership role for Nepean Hospital, and working apart of the new network arrangement of acute hospital services and streams across NBMLHD.
- We are seeking an engaging and experienced hospital leader, with enhanced communication and interpersonal skills to join as a key member of the hospital Executive team.
- Be a part of an exciting period of growth and innovative change in a fast-growing area in Sydney, NSW, and a $1Billion Nepean Hospital Redevelopment due for completed in 2025.
With a strong commitment to providing excellent care in a safe environment, the 530 bed Nepean Teaching Hospital is located in the western suburbs of Sydney and at the base of the Blue Mountains, NSW. The tertiary hospital currently provides patient services across maternity, gynaecology, neonatal intensive care, emergency, diagnostics, paediatric, surgical, intensive care, coronary care, rehabilitation and mental health disciplines, with its busy ED currently treating over 54,000 patients per year and growing annually.
Reporting to and working closely with the Director Hospital Services for NBMLHD, the appointed candidate will be responsible for the daily delivery of complex services as part of a networked arrangement of acute hospital services and streams across the entire district. This includes accountability for the development, implementation and coordination of financial, operational and clinical resources and services of Nepean Hospital, ensuring the delivery of efficient and effective health care services for patients and the local community as apart of a networked approach.
This is an exciting opportunity to continue the development of your health leadership and management career, leading a major (and growing) metropolitan hospital and tertiary campus within the rapidly-growing Nepean Blue Mountains District.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Management, Business or Health, and/or demonstrated extensive experience in leading and achieving outcomes at a senior level managing a large complex hospital or health service with a commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Demonstrated experience working in a senior managerial role within a performance management & accountability framework that enables managers to meet service delivery targets, financial, corporate and workforce responsibilities and the provision of safe quality services.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, collaborate and establish high performing teams in a complex multi-disciplinary organisation in a continuing climate of change, increasing effectiveness and accountability.
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills including effective consultation and negotiation skills to resolve complex matters with stakeholders including health professionals, local community, colleagues, government and non-government agencies and staff.
- Demonstrated capacity to promote, implement and monitor EEO, WH&S, quality improvement principles and processes in accordance with relevant legislation and regulations.
For further information and/or a confidential discussion, please contact Michael De Santis, Principal Consultant at the health specialist executive search firm Ccentric Group (+61 (0) 406 499 659, email@example.com).