Working withing this iconic part of Australia, a newly created position has been developed to manage the clinical operations of this entire local health district. Reporting to the CEO, this role will work closely with the executive team to take this organisation into its next phase of innovative health services.
The Director Clinical Operations will lead and manage the clinical operations across a broad range of health service delivery setting and corporate functions to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe health services for patients and consumers in line with strategic health directions and operational plans. As a senior executive, you will be heavily involved in the development of the strategic vision of the district, policy development, business and clinical service strategies and relationship management.
The role will focus on the following key responsibilities;
- Role model and lead a culture of excellence based on the districts values to ensure the health services delivers patient/consumer focussed service in an adaptive, responsive and performance-oriented manner;
- Ensure strategies are developed and implemented to maintain and enhance workforce capacity and capability to meet the future health workforce needs;
- Proactively act upon service delivery issues identified at an organisational and systemic level by reducing or removing obstacles to service delivery;
- Develop and implement functional and operational business plans in alignment with overall State strategic plans and ensure a quality customer focus in service delivery;
- Provide strategic and operational advice to the Chief Executive related to the functional areas of accountability for the position;
- Proactively identify and pursue approaches and opportunities to engage health service stakeholders/clients, resolve issues and facilitate improved service delivery outcomes.
We are seeking a highly energetic, values driven individual with a passion to work in a diverse, rural location that allows the enjoyment and perks of country living and a lifestyle that supports balance and wellbeing.
The experience and skills this role will require in potential applicants includes;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, MBA or equivalent, and proven record in operational senior executive management capacity in the health system;
- Demonstrated track record of working effectively at senior and/or executive management levels to improve acute health services, manage change and implement quality services;
- Demonstrated track record of achievements as a senior health executive within acute and community operational streams;
- Demonstrated high level leadership skills and a track record in effectively negotiating, motivating and developing staff across multiple disciplines;
- Demonstrated track record in achieving financial, planning and performance targets;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in health systems and a comprehensive knowledge of contemporary issues within Acute Health Care and the NSW and National health care agenda relevant to State and National policy directions;
- Proven ability to apply superior planning skills to coordinating and implementing long term strategic and business plans and major projects.
If you are looking for a challenge to positively impact an outstanding community, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Please reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion about the opportunity and additionally I can send through a detailed information pack on the opportunity. I can be reached either via mobile (+61 406 551 917) or email (email@example.com).