Our client, a leading private hospital and part of one of Australia’s leading Catholic not-for-profit healthcare providers are in search of a Director of Nursing & Clinical Services to lead the nursing team at their 231-bed leading private hospital located in North Sydney, NSW. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the nursing executive team of a hospital that is committed to providing superior health outcomes for patients.
The Director of Nursing & Clinical Services will provide leadership and operational management to the nursing workforce and clinical departments to support and achieve the business and workforce objectives of the Hospital and the organisation.
The role will focus on the following key objectives and responsibilities:
- Managing and administering of nursing and clinical practices and ensuring nursing and clinical practice is at the highest and appropriate standards.
- Leading and managing staffing resources to facilitate the delivery of the highest quality care and services, and maintenance of appropriate standards.
- Providing strategic and operational leadership, governance and director for the Nursing and Clinical Services at the Mater Hospital.
- Managing nursing, allied health, peri-operative responsibilities at the Mater Hospital to achieve set benchmarks, excellent clinical outcomes and organisational KPIs.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, and as a key member of the executive team, we are seeking a dynamic and engaging leader with prior experience in leading and managing the clinical, operational and strategic elements of a large acute private hospital. The appointed candidate will play a key role in the future success of the organisation and in the delivery of the hospital’s goals and objectives. Requirements for the role:
- Current Registered Nurse registration with the Australian Nursing & Midwifery Council
- Post graduate qualification in Advanced Nursing, Health Administration, Business or related field
- Previous experience at clinical leadership within a large private hospital or NFP hospital.
- Experience leading or managing Maternity Services desirable.
- Strong clinical engagement skills, and a natural ability to build strong and successful relationships with the nursing, medical and clinical communities.
- Excellent knowledge of Infection control standards.
If you are looking to work in a key leadership position within a leading hospital within the group, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Enquiries can be made by contacting Kylie Brown, Senior Consultant, Ccentric Group on +61 406 551 917 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion about the position and/or to receive a detailed information pack regarding this opportunity. All applicants will be required to submit a CV and Cover Letter.
CLOSING DATE: 18 May 2020