- Play a key leadership role in developing and supporting the workforce of one of the largest health districts in NSW, with circa 16,000 staff and an estimated population of 966,450 residents.
- Key executive appointment for a growing local health district that operates 6 acute public hospitals and 14 community health centres.
The Director, People and Culture leads the development and implementation of strategic and operational HR objectives, provides authoritative counsel and advice to the LHD Executive and senior stakeholders on all workforce matters, and directs workforce services functions to ensure HR service delivery enables and facilitates the achievement of the LHD business and service requirements. This includes the continual implementation of the ‘Transforming Your Experience’ initiative, aimed at positively transforming how patients, consumers, staff and communities experience SWSLHDs organisation and services.
Applying for this Role
You are required to submit a one page covering letter, including a short statement in response to the two targeted questions below:
- Please detail a time where you have led the implementation of organisational change within a large, complex and diverse health system, including alterations to systems and processes that directly led to improvements to operational and financial outcomes for your organisation.
- Describe how you managed a complex industrial relations issue within your organisation, resulting in a positive outcome for all parties.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience at a senior level in the design, delivery, and management of integrated people and business transformation strategies and programs
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of relevant legislative provisions and regulations governing public sector employment and related issues, in particular as they relate to the Health Services sector
This is an ongoing full time, Band 1, Health Service senior executive (HSSE) role. An attractive remuneration package within the range of $208,519 to $231,573 per annum, with annual performance reviews, will be negotiated with the successful applicant.