- Strategic leadership
- Drive Innovation and Transformation
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Exciting opportunity to join a leading Health and Human Services Company that works closely with Australian employers, government, industry and community partners to deliver individualised employment, health and training services throughout Australia.
Our client is seeking an entrepreneurial health professional to build and expand a $25-$30M health organisation to a $50M+ organisation over the next few years. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Executive General Manager will be responsible for: the day-to-day operations; in conjunction with the Executive Team, the strategic direction; and the profit and loss position of the Health division. This will involve developing strong commercial and collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders to deliver the expected growth across the health business. The position is responsible for maintaining a quality and compliant service delivery. This is a solutions-oriented and outcomes focussed role and requires the ability to understand the evolving health environment, and develop and implement new, innovative and sustainable health services.
- Possess a high level of business and commercial acumen required to manage of all areas of the health business
- Develop and implement strategic plans in line with the strategic plan with a focus on growth and expansion
- Work with government, business, and individual customers to develop innovative and commercially sustainable health solutions to meet their needs
- Work with stakeholders to implement strategies for improved revenue generation and expenditure management outcomes
- Drive innovations and transformations in service strategies and technology to meet the needs of government and industry best practice
- Establish and implement strategies that drive performance to achieve, or exceed, targets/KPIs and standards
- Monitor organisational capability and development to ensure competence to deliver Health Services
- Monitor, report, and communicate, on the achievement of strategy and plans
- Ensure the preparation and management of operational budgets
- To report, as required, detailing financial performance and progress on meeting agreed key performance indicators
- Demonstrate values-based leadership to staff and encourage them to do the same
- Champion the implementation of change initiatives throughout Health Services and inspire followers to ensure the achievement of desired outcomes
- Comply with all WHS procedures ensuring that team members including volunteers and contractors abide by all relevant health and safety procedures
- Act as a role model by demonstrating safe work behaviours and immediately report all accidents, incidents or near misses.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to gain the credibility and respect of staff at all levels, as well as external partners, stakeholders, and other collaborators
- Evidence of an ability to successfully manage relationships with stakeholders, collaborators, and colleagues with a people-centred approach to business and work
- Excellent project planning, work planning, personal organisation, and time management skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated experience in business development and growth with successful outcomes
- Sound commercial awareness, financial acumen and experience in monitoring budgets
- Strategic planning and resource management skills
- Ability to lead change
- Positively and constructively represent our organisation to external contacts at all opportunities
- Excellent computer skills including all MS Office products.
- Significant experience in leading a multi-disciplinary team
- A minimum of three years in a senior management position or five years as a senior clinician in relevant Allied Health field, with a known and well-regarded reputation in the health industry
- Demonstrated relationship-building and networking experience
- Proven business development experience resulting in business growth.
Qualifications/Requirements - Mandatory
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, significant experience within a healthcare setting
- Hold or can obtain a current Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
For a confidential discussion, please contact either Michael De Santis, Principal Consultant on +61 (0) 406 499 659, firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim Gillespie, Senior Consultant on +61 (0) 406 551 917, email@example.com.