We are delighted to partner with Mercy Health in the search and selection of a General Manager, Mental Health & Wellbeing Services (GM MMH&WS). As a part of a network of hospitals and health services across Victoria and southern New South Wales, the successful candidate will join a dynamic, supportive and patient-focused organisation at an exciting time.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the GM (MMH&WS) will be responsible for
- Leadership and relationship management: overall leadership and management of the portfolio with internal and external stakeholders, including the development and implementation of future goals, ensuring patients experience the best possible care whilst staff work in a safe, healthy and culturally sensitive environment.
- Strategy: contributing to organisational strategy through ongoing service reviews and monitoring, as well as identifying future service directions.
- Sound financial stewardship: managing revenue, expenditure and capital resources in line with expectations.
- Service delivery: implementing service plans and ensuring that activity, bed occupancy, patient flow and length of stay KPIs are met; managing relevant contracts; and ensuring that overall targets are met and aligned with divisional targets.
- Workforce development: a professional workforce aligned with Mercy Health HR policy as well as professional & accreditation standards; supported by strong professional development and succession plans.
- Legal: ensuring services comply with current policies and practice, in line with current legislation and regulations.
For a confidential discussion about the position and/or to receive a detailed information pack regarding this opportunity, please contact Grant Jacobs, Senior Consultant at Ccentric Group (+61 420 899 811 or email email@example.com) or Michael De Santis, Managing Consultant at Ccentric Group (+61 406 499 659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).