Reporting to the COO, the HR Manager will provide a complete Human Resources function, supporting all staff, providing parental leave cover. This is a stand-alone human resources position, working autonomously.
Key functions of the position include:
- On-boarding and terminations
- General human resources support
- Remuneration, staff development and contract management
- A degree level qualification in human resources and minimum 5 years’ experience in a role at a similar level, or equivalent work experience in human resources.
- Technologically astute and capable, with experience in systems automation and improvement being highly desirable. In addition it is highly desirable for proficiency in the following:
- MS Office; and
- General computer skills.
- A thorough understanding of employment legislation, including the fair work act and state based legislation.
- A high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with a wide range of staff and stakeholders e.g. Government bodies, corporate entities, software providers.
- Superior organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines effectively.
- Numeracy skills with and a high degree of attention to detail.
- A flexible and hands on approach.
- Ability to work as a member of the senior staff team and to support all organisation endeavours.
Please contact Pam Lubrainschik on +61 452 295 088 for further details.