We have been engaged by our client to undertake an important search for a Regional Manager within their organisation, Estia Health. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated senior executive to join one of Australia’s leading aged care providers.
This position is based in Victoria and reports to the COO. The appointed candidate will have a passion to lead and develop their team of Manager’s across Victoria’s West and Regional areas to deliver optimal resident outcomes and targeted performance results.
Requirements for the role:
- 10 years’ experience in a senior leadership role;
- A proven track record in leading large and diverse teams;
- Highly developed analytical, decision making and problem solving skills;
- Strong strategic planning and commercial acumen;
- Communication and negotiation skills at an senior leader level;
- Knowledge and understanding of funding, health/aged care national policy and regulation that affects growth.
For a confidential discussion about the position and/or to receive a detailed information pack regarding this opportunity, please contact Kylie Brown, Senior Consultant at Ccentric Group (+61 02 8422 5314 or email email@example.com)