On behalf of our client, Ccentric Group have been engaged in the search for a new State Commercial Manager across NSW & ACT, an opportunity to join a large private healthcare organisation with a national network of facilities.
Reporting to and working closely alongside the State Manager and with a dual reporting line to the National Deputy CFO, the appointed candidate will have responsibility for the leadership of the NSW & ACT finance functions and performance across all facilities. We are seeking an experienced and engaging executive commercial leader with a track record of success within the complex hospital and healthcare environment to join as a key member of the state executive leadership team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A track record of excellent financial and management accounting experience within the private healthcare environment, including budget and KPIs setting
- Highly commercial mindset, and extensive experience in analysing complex financial and business information thorough to development and implementation of strategic initiatives that drive efficiency, growth and performance improvements.
- Highly effective communicator with a strategic mindset and executive influence
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Degree in Accounting & CA/CPA qualifications
For a confidential discussion about the position and/or to receive a detailed information pack regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael De Santis, Principal Consultant at Ccentric Group, either via phone +61 (0) 406 499 659 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).