Exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation and trusted provider of aged care as they embark on a change journey.
As part of one of Australia's leading Catholic health and aged care providers, St Vincent's Care Services is committed to continuing a legacy of compassionate care and support that spans more than 175 years. In order to ensure this commitment is continued, SVCS recognises the need to continue to evolve and improve.
With the changes and challenges facing the Aged Care sector, SVCS is investing in new capabilities, focusing on their culture and quality of care and making sure corporate services are in place to support front-line staff to deliver excellent care.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager of Service Delivery, the State Manager (NSW) will provide leadership, management and oversight for the ongoing delivery of all Aged Care services within NSW in accordance with the Values, Mission and Vision of St Vincent’s Health Australia and the requirements of the SVCS service model.
Key accountabilities include the operational and financial performance of Aged Care services and performance reporting; alignment of clinical governance and reporting with service delivery activities; meeting statutory obligations and compliance standards for all service delivery activities; integration of spiritual/mission activities with service delivery and ensuring staff are qualified and skilled and participate in ongoing professional development.
In order to address the key accountabilities, it is likely you will have:
- Tertiary Qualification in a related discipline
- Substantial management/leadership experience in an aged care service or closely related service environment
- Understanding of legislation and emerging trends in the aged care industry and their likely impact on the way services are delivered
- Ability to work consultatively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to coach, mentor, develop and inspire people and to drive cultural change
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and review financial and service performance and identify opportunities for improvement or remedial action
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Pam Lubrainschik on +61 452 295 088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org