Mr Shane Solomon
Mr Shane Solomon was the Chief Executive Officer of the Hong Kong Hospital Authority when this interview took place. After leaving Hong Kong to return to Australia, Shane took up the role as National Health Lead, Partner at KPMG Australia and then as Managing Director of Telstra Health. He was also previously the Chairman of the Independent Hospital Pricing Authority. Today, Shane consultants to various healthcare organisatons and boards based on his extensive experience in health management and health policy.
In addition to these leadership roles, Shane held various executive positions across healthcare as well as a number of non-executive director appointments including:
- Under Secretary Health, Department of Human Services Victoria;
- Director Metropolitan Health Services, Department of Human Services Victoria;
- Director Policy and Strategy, Department of Human Services Victoria;
- Group Chief Executive Officer, Mercy Health and Aged Care;
- Founding Coordinator, Health Issues Centre Victoria ;
- Board Member, Virtus Health; and
- Board Member, Silver Chain.
Ccentric conducted a series of podcast interviews with several leaders in healthcare and academia, all are currently available on the Ccentric knowledge page here. Alternatively head over to our LinkedIn page to receive regular updates.
To keep up-to-date with the latest news from Ccentric subscribe here today.
The Ccentric podcasts are also available here: