Pam Lubrainschik is a Principal Consultant and has been with Ccentric Group since 2015. She has built extensive networks, both nationally and internationally, and works closely with her clients to understand their needs when taking a job brief; she collaborates with her team to identify, engage with and attract the very best talent. Her consulting and relationships continue after the placement both with her clients and successful candidates.
Pam has built strong relationships with her clients in the academic, not-for-profit and healthcare industries; including Flinders University, The University of Sydney, Women’s and Newborn Health Service, Western Sydney Local Health District, Victoria University, the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, HealthDirect Australia and Telstra Health. Some examples of roles Pam works on include:
- Chief Information Officer, Telstra Health;
- Dean and Head of School Health Services, University of Sydney;
- Chief Executive Officer, HealthDirect;
- Chief Operating Officer & Company Secretary, Children’s Medical Research Institute;
- Inaugural Dean of Medicine, Charles Sturt University;
- Dean (Research) College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Flinders University;
- Head of Philanthropy and Fundraising, Centre for Eye Research Australia;
- Chief Financial Officer, Orygen;
- Chief Executive Officer, NPS MedicineWise;
- Director of Medical Education, University of Queensland;
- Chief Digital Health Officer, Western Sydney Local Health District.
Prior to working at Ccentric Group, Pam ran her own firm; Regional Recruiters Australia, a specialist executive search and recruitment company focusing on the Banking, Finance and Agribusiness sectors in regional Australia. Clients include the Big 4 Banks, Regional Banks, Corporate Advisory Firms and Agribusiness entities.
She moved to Australia in 1996 and worked in executive recruitment across a diverse range of industries between 1997 and 2007 with Lyncroft Consulting Group, Tanner Menzies and Templeton Hart.
Pam was born in South Africa and attended the University of the Witwatersrand, where she also worked in a senior Human Resource management role for 8 years before relocating to Australia.
Post Graduate Diploma (Hons) in Human Resource Management
Bachelor of Arts (English and Industrial Psychology)