Steven Issa | Insights from Industry Leaders
Chief Digital Officer at the Australian Digital Health Agency
Steven Issa is the Chief Digital Officer at the Australian Digital Health Agency. Steven is an experienced senior executive and has worked in a variety of public and private sector environments including being a lecturer at the University of Sydney. He is now responsible for reviewing international experience and trends and local innovation to help set the national digital health agenda for the Australian health sector.
He recently sat down with Managing Director, Wayne Bruce, to discuss his career and the digital sector. Some of the topics they touched on include:
- His first job out of university and how it shaped his future career path
- Who inspired him the most in his career
- The biggest challenge he faced in his career
- What attracted him to the Australian Digital Health Agency
- His reasons for moving into the digital health space
- What he believes are the key attributes of people who have transitioned into the digital space and been successful
- The future of healthcare
- Steven’s top tips for aspiring leaders
All podcasts are available on the Ccentric knowledge page here; including the latest podcast series “Insights from Industry Leaders” and series one, a combination of interviews with both healthcare and academia leaders.
The Ccentric podcasts are also available here:
Missed one of our other articles? Make sure you subscribe to the Ccentric newsletter here.